1 head cauliflower
1/2 cup Frozen Peas/Carrots Use any veggies you like!
1 tbsp ghee
2 pcs large eggs
1 tbsp Sesame Seeds
2 tsp Sesame Oil
1 tbsp liquid aminos
1/2 cup white onion
1 tbsp minced garlic
1 1/2 tbsp salt (or as needed)
1 1/2 tbsp pepper (or as needed)
- Break cauliflower head into small pieces and place in a processor.
- Pulse until desired "rice"or sticky consistency.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add ghee.
- Place pulsed "rice" into pan and flatten out over entire surface. Allow to cook through for 10minutes (cauliflower should get brown/crispy).
- Stir rice and add white onion, garlic, peas and carrots, and season with salt and pepper.
- Continue to cook and stir over medium-high heat for 5 minutes.
- Push "rice" to one side of pan, grease the empty half and crack two eggs into pan.
- Combine eggs and "rice" until eggs are cooked through.
- Add soy sauce and sesame oil and combine well.
- Turn off heat and garnish with sesame seeds.
- Serve warm and enjoy!